ITC Systems is a software development company serving colleges and universities, public libraries, MFD dealers and OEMs corporations and more. ITC Systems’ products are used in copy and print environments, food service operations, campus commerce solutions, access control, computer reservation and other closed environment activities.
ITC Systems serves more than 1,000 clients internationally and has a 90 percent customer retention rate due to the development of products and support from the team. The company was founded in 1989 and employs more than 55 professionals. ITC Systems team members have an average tenure of 8+ years with the company because working at ITC Systems offers the employee a world class experience with a very personal and customer friendly atmosphere.
This position operates under close supervision by the Accounting Manager. Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Credit/Collections Clerk include the following and may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Contacting customers for past due invoices
- Facilitate bi-weekly meetings and reporting at a high level the customer status for past due accounts.
- Send weekly/monthly customer statements
- Reconciling account discrepancies and posting necessary invoices and credits
- Answer customer account inquiries
- Credit application and credit limit establishment and new account set-up
- Answer credit inquiries from customer’s vendors.
- Communicate with customer our internal banking instructions for direct deposits and/or complete the customer’s required forms.
- Post payments
- Process and post credit card payments.
- Bank deposit
- Filing – invoices, account forms, etc
- Handling Ingoing and Outgoing daily mail and updating and replenish postage meter
- Act as a backup for incoming calls during lunch, vacation, busy periods.
Other Duties as required:
- Accounting and administrative duties as required
- Backup in other areas of accounting department
- Accounting background with at least 3 years of related experience required
- Excellent assertive negotiation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Customer friendly.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One is a definite asset.
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting or Business
Location: North York, ON
Start Date: Position available immediately
If you are looking for a solid industry to grow with, and are confident in your abilities, this is a great role for you. If you believe you measure up and can meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter that contains salary requirements and why you would be a great fit for the job along with your Resume.
Compensation: This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a cover letter, salary requirements and resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Submission Details: email@example.com