As a prominent industry leader, ITC Systems is an international company specializing in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of integrated transaction control solutions for the College/University, Public Library, Government and Corporate marketplaces.
ITC Systems is pleased to announce an opening for a Director of Sales for the South East territory. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our growing team of experienced and talented sales professionals but also liaise with several other departments. Teamwork is vital throughout our organization. We provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, development, and career stimulation. We believe our strength in meeting customer deliverables and expectations is driven by our employees and we nurture a culture of performance.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for the field sales activity in the territory. If you are looking for a solid industry to grow with, and are confident in your sales management abilities, this is a great role for you. If you believe you measure up and can meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter, that includes why you would be a good fit for ITC Systems and your compensation goals along with your Resume.
- Work directly with the Sales Management Team.
- Be responsible for the selling activities within the territory.
- Represent ITC Systems and our products with web-based and on-site product demonstrations, proposal preparation, and customer training.
- Develop the direct, institutional and campus market
- Develop and maintain the Value-Added Reseller network (print copy dealers).
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of both our hardware and software products.
- Prepare forecasts, complete the required reporting and achieve sales objectives
- Monitor market and competitive trends
- Participate in Industry Tradeshows
- Be prepared to travel at least 25% of the time, selling within the territory.
- 5+ Years outside sales experience or comparable experience
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be goal driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong technical aptitude.
- Experience in technology: UPOS, POS, computer networking, access control is an attribute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales Management experience required
Location: St. Louis or within the territory.
Start Date: Position available immediately
Compensation: This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary, commission, and benefits.
Your professional talents will be recognized, and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefits package.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter that accompanies their Resume. Candidates will need to explain why they would be a good fit for ITC Systems and what your first 90 days would look like.
Submission Details: email@example.com