We are pleased to announce an opening for a General Labour / Shipper & Receiver position in our Toronto office where you will be working closely with the Materials Manager. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our Production department but also liaise with several other departments to meet customer deliverables and expectations. Teamwork is vital throughout our organization, as we provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, thoughtfulness, and career stimulation.
* Assembling and testing of electronic products
* Cable assembly
* Assist with building maintenance duties
* Keep warehouse tidy; maintain safety awareness
* Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Manager
Shipping & Receiving:
* Packaging final products in preparation for shipping
* Prepare packing slip/delivery with associated serial numbers
* Loads and unloads shipments from couriers
* Inspect incoming stock for order accuracy
* Enter received shipments in ERP system (eg. SAP)
* Must have G Class Driver’s License
* Soldering and crimping skills
* Experience with the use of manual or power operated hand tools
* Able to lift up to 65 lbs
* Understand the use of programs like Word, Excel, Outlook, and Corporate ERP Systems.
* Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
* Good verbal and written communication
* Ability to shift gears to different projects throughout the day and is a team player
* Previous experience is an asset
Toronto – DVP & Lawrence
If you are a motivated individual with excellent skills in these areas, then we want you!
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org