We are pleased to announce an opening for Android App Developer.
Do you love to develop new and enhance existing software applications? We are looking for a creative and driven Android App Developer to join our team to work on exciting new projects that are key to our development roadmap. These include applications for the web, servers, client computers, and embedded apps. Challenge your development, coding and debugging skills, while working with some of the latest technology the industry has to offer.
What we offer:
We provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, development, and career stimulation. Our strength is in meeting customer deliverables and expectations and we nurture a culture of performance.
What you get to do:
- Perform design, development and support of primarily Applications for Android Jelly Beans 4.2
- Develop and support applications for various operating systems, including Linux
- Develop and support Java Applications
- Integrate Java-based applications with various Software and Hardware Vendors, including Databases
- Develop Cloud-Based applications and Services
- Meet deadlines with highest quality of work in a demanding environment
- Direct, help and mentor other team members
- Produce Engineering Manual, Validation & Protocol Documentation preliminary for Software Testing
- Source code archival and issue tracking
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Object Oriented design & development
- Proven Android based Application (App) Development experience
- Experience in designing and developing user friendly GUI interfaces
- Experience in developing application for Android Jelly Beans 4.2 is an asset
- Web service development; SOAP and understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON
- Knowledge of network architecture
- Experience with Embedded Application development is an asset
- Working experience with multiple programming languages is an asset
- Proven Software Development and Support experience
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Experience working with small team or with a start-up with proven result
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to estimate and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or other related field)
Who we are:
As a prominent leader, ITC Systems is an international company specializing in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of integrated transaction control solutions for the Colleges/University, Public Library, Government and Corporate marketplaces.
Your professional talents will be recognized, and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefit package.
If you believe you have what it takes and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter highlighting why you’re the best fit for this position, your expected remuneration and Resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 21, 2018. We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.