As a prominent leader, ITC Systems is an international company specializing in the design, manufacturing and marketing of integrated transaction control solutions for the Colleges/University, Public Library, Government and Corporate marketplaces.
What we offer:
A dynamic fast paced environment that is never boring. You will work alongside other hardware and software support technicians to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with the products and solutions they have purchased.
We offer an enriched corporate environment where we work hard to meet customer deliverables but also take time to recognize team member efforts and successes. This position offers great potential for growth within the St. Louis operations.
What you will be doing:
* In-shop technical repairs.
* Installing ITC equipment – requires local travel as well as occasion travel by plane.
* Identify and resolve customer’s issues in a timely manner (in accordance with published response times via telephone support, written correspondence and live chat)
* Manage customer relationships and clearly documenting all interactions within the company database
* Test product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes
* Maintain technical documents for inclusion in our knowledge base
* Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues
* Report Hardware bugs and customer suggestions
What you bring to the table:
* Understanding of access control and door access systems
* Excellent phone and written communication skills required
* Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required
* In-depth knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
* Good understanding of technical drawings and schematics.
* Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits.
* Willing team player
* Willingness to travel – both local with company car and travel by plane
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Electronics Engineering Technician/Technology Course
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Your professional talents will be recognized and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation.
If you believe you can measure up and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter highlighting why you are a good fit for this position, with your expected remuneration and Resume via email to: email@example.com