As our Marketing Associate, you be responsible for telling the world (and the Team internally) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our product’s features and their benefits along with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing of them.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting web-site traffic, managing content, creating brochures, making videos, conducting photo shoots, publishing newsletters and other related activities.
You will be charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals. You will work closely with the sales and product development teams while reporting to the V.P. of Sales. We provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, development, and career stimulation. We believe our strength in meeting customer deliverables and expectations is driven by our employees and we nurture a culture of performance.
Main Duties Include:
* Update and maintain website and monitor traffic on the site
* Create, post, and promote creative content to all social media platforms to add value and drive website traffic.
* Investigate social media for marketing ideas and engage with customers and vendors.
* Tradeshow coordination, including booth registrations, travel arrangements, request equipment needed for the show, packaging & shipping. Update tradeshow spreadsheet and checklists.
* Coordination of meetings and special events.
* Design custom equipment labels and card artwork
* Design and updating company literature
* Writing/editing press releases
* Conduct research interviews
* Modifying/creating PowerPoint presentations for the sales department
* Create videos of the products in action
* Coordinating and performing photo-shoots for products.
* Analysis of key competitors within our various markets.
* Dissemination of marketing information to ITC sales personnel.
* Provide marketing communication plan for the industry, customers and prospects.
* Check Software and Hardware Customer Reference lists monthly to confirm that references are current for the sales reps to use and reporting any complaints of a reference to the ISP/Director of Sale for that area
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
* Strong knowledge of Graphic Programs ie) InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
* Knowledgeable in Mailchimp, Google Analytics
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
* Proven design of brochures, pamphlets, posters, forms, advertisements, videos etc.
* Degree in Business Administration, Major Marketing.
Your professional talents will be recognized and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefit package.
If you believe you can measure up and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter highlighting why you believe you are a good fit for this position and Resume via email to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and Resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.