As a prominent leader, ITC Systems is an international company specializing in the design, manufacturing and marketing of integrated transaction control solutions for the Colleges/University, Public Library, Government and Corporate marketplaces.
We are pleased to announce an opening for a Software Support Technician position where you will be working closely with the Software Support Manager. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our software department but also liaise with several other departments to meet customer deliverables and expectations. Teamwork is vital throughout our organization, as we provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, development, and career stimulation.
The overall mandate of this position is to service and support software products through a trusted relationship with the customer, by ensuring that open lines of communication are present at all times and that customer issues are acted upon completely, accurately, and in a timely manner, on a day to day basis. This opportunity will be measured against performance in the following areas:
- Identify and resolve customer’s issues in a timely manner (via telephone support, written correspondence and live chat)
- Manage customer relationships and clearly document all interactions within the company database
- Test product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes
- Author technical documents for inclusion in our knowledge base
- Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues
- Report software bugs and customer suggestions
- Travel within North America required for onsite installations at customers' locations
- A minimum of 3 years of customer support experience in a technical support environment and/or in software development
- Clear understanding and experience with MS SQL Server, including SQL Scripts and Oracle DB.
- Sound background in networking technology including Subnets, VLANs, and VPNs
- Experience with Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers and Active Directories
- Experience with computer hardware
- Experience with IIS and website management including SSL certificates
- Excellent phone and written communication skills required
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required
- Computer programming skills would be an asset
- Must have a G2 license
- A graduate of post-secondary education in a related field
Your professional talents will be recognized and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefit package.
If you believe you have what it takes and meet the challenges in this face-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter containing expected remuneration & Resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.