San Ramon, CA
Up to 5 years of experience | Technical Services
Salary depends on experience
ITC Systems is a software development company serving colleges and universities, public libraries, MFD dealers and OEMs corporations and more. ITC Systems’ products are used in copy and print environments, food service operations, campus commerce solutions, access control, computer reservation and other closed environment activities.
ITC Systems serves more than 1,000 clients internationally and has a 90 percent customer retention rate due to the development of products and support from the team. The company was founded in 1989 and employs more than 55 professionals. ITC Systems team members have an average tenure of 8+ years with the company because working at ITC Systems offers the employee a world class experience with a very personal and customer friendly atmosphere.
The Technical Services position will work closely with the Software Support & Hardware Service Managers. The overall mandate of this position is to service and support the company’s hardware and software products through a trusted relationship with the customer, by ensuring that open lines of communication are present always and that customer issues are acted upon completely, accurately, and in a timely manner, on a day to day basis.
This position operates under close supervision by the department managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Technical Services include the following and may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Level one and level 2 support for the customer
- Identify and resolve customer’s issues in a timely manner (via telephone support, written correspondence and live chat)
- Manage customer relationships and clearly document all interactions within the company database
- Author technical documents for inclusion in our knowledge base
- Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues
- Report software or hardware issues to engineering
- Provide customer suggestions to management
- Travel within North America required for onsite installations at customers' locations
Core to ITC Systems
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company culture among staff and customers.
- Participate in establishing and achieving individual goals which are aligned to the company support and service plan.
- Remain focused, flexible and takes initiative in working towards the company goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Associates Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree
At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Technical Services within related markets
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to act assertively
- Good organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Conducts self in highest ethical and moral fashion
- Highly goal-oriented
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Working out of the San Ramon office and there will be physical demands required.
Occasional travel for customer installations.
Location: San Ramon, CA
Start Date: Position available immediately
If you are looking for a solid industry to grow with, and are confident in your abilities, this is a great role for you. If you believe you measure up and can meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter that contains salary requirements and why you would be a great fit for the job along with your Resume.
Compensation: This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a cover letter, salary requirements and resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Submission Details: firstname.lastname@example.org