GoPrintGoPrint print management solutions allows you to manage, monitor, control and track your clients printing and copying needs.
GoPrint is a print and copy management system that enables public libraries, college and university libraries, public schools, medical and law libraries, special libraries, government institutions, and computer centers, to monitor printing and copying activity so they may maintain control over escalating printer and copier costs, reduce operating expenses, control printer usage, curb paper waste, and promote a more sustainable green printing and copying environment, all while helping to recover costs.
GoPrint interfaces with all major campus OneCard systems: CBORD Blackboard, NuVision, CardSmith, and Heartland and with all major credit card gateways: PayPal, Authorize.Net, TouchNet, QuikPay, CashNet.
- Streamlines cash flow
- Replaces cash in the system
- Increased volume and revenue
- Choice of debit or account
- Convenient for user, no more chasing coinage
- Cash collection, card dispensing and value adding using loader
- Intergrated with print management software
- Reduces or eliminates vandalism
- University & College Campuses
- Copy and print centers