ITC Systems is a solutions provider servicing colleges, universities, public libraries and print/copy resellers. Our products are used in campus commerce solutions, food service operations, copy and print environments, door access control and for computer reservation.
ITC Systems is a multi-national corporation with offices in St Louis and Toronto. Serves many customers internationally and has a 90 percent customer retention rate, due to the ongoing product development and our high level of support from the team. The company was founded in 1989 and employs more than 55 professionals. ITC Systems’ team members have an average tenure of 8 years due to the world class working environment coupled with a personal and customer friendly atmosphere.
The Inside Sales Professional will assist the Director of Sales and sales team with tasks related to servicing existing accounts, focusing sales efforts, keeping management informed, monitoring competition, and maintaining professional and technical knowledge.
- Service Existing Accounts
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing clients
- Work in a team environment with the other ISP’s and the DOS’s
- Cold call potential customers and promptly follow up on leads
- Submit proposal, contract, and information requests to customers
- Assist with on-line webinars as needed
- Maintain sales records and record sales opportunities in CRM
- Identify additional prospects and opportunities
- Communicate daily call reports, weekly work plans, and sales forecasts in a timely manner
- Monitor Competition
- Gather marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintain a technical knowledge of our offerings.
- Attend sales meetings
Core to ITC Systems
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented within the company’s culture and its customers.
- Participate in establishing and achieving individual goals which are aligned to the company business plan
- Remain focused, flexible, and take initiative in working towards the company goals
At least three years of experience in software and hardware sales administration in related markets
- Ability to act assertively
- Be self-motivated
- Good organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Conducts self in highest ethical and moral fashion
- Highly goal-oriented
Location: St. Louis or Toronto
Start Date: Position available immediately
If you are looking for a solid industry to grow with, and are confident in your abilities, this is a great role for you. If you believe you measure up and can meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter that contains salary requirements and why you would be a great fit for the job along with your Resume.
Compensation: This is a full-time position with a base salary, commission (total compensation is $35k to $45k and health benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a cover letter, salary requirements and resume.
Submission Details: firstname.lastname@example.org