ITC Systems - Toronto, ON
As our Marketing Manager, you are responsible for telling the world (and the Team internally) the story of our products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our product’s features and their benefits along with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing of them.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the marketing funnel for our company. Be in charge of attracting website traffic, managing content, creating brochures, making videos, conducting photo shoots, publishing newsletters and other related activities. This position is charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals.
We provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, development, and career stimulation. We believe our strength in meeting customer deliverables and expectations is driven by our employees and we nurture a culture of performance.
Main Duties Include:
- Update and maintain website and monitor traffic on the site
- Create, post, and promote creative content to all social media platforms to add value and drive website traffic.
- Investigate social media for marketing ideas
- Tradeshow coordination, including booth registrations, assign personnel, arrange for product shipping, brochures and booth material.
- Coordination of meetings and special events.
- Design custom product labels and card artwork.
- Design and update company literature.
- Writing/editing press releases.
- Modifying/create PowerPoint presentations for the sales department
- Coordinating and performing photo-shoots and videos.
- Dissemination of marketing information to ITC sales personnel.
- Provide marketing communication plan for the industry, customers, and prospects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong knowledge of Graphic Programs ie) .ai
- Knowledgeable in MailChimp, Google Analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Proven design of brochures, pamphlets, posters, forms, advertisements, videos etc.
- Degree in Business Administration, Major Marketing or similar graduate program.
Your professional talents will be recognized, and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefits package.
If you believe you can measure up and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter highlighting why you believe you are a good fit for this position and Resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and Resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ITC Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time