We are pleased to announce an opening for a Production Assembler position in our Toronto office where you will be working closely with the Production Manager. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our Production department but also liaise with several other departments to meet customer deliverables and expectations.
The day to day duties of this position is to assemble and test Hardware products in accordance to the high level of quality standards ITC Systems has set. In addition, you will work closely with the service department to receive orders and ship repairs back to customers within the required turnaround timelines. You will be required to learn and be competent with all the tools required to perform the job and keep up to date on new product releases.
- Assembling and testing of electronic products and maintain a high level of product quality
- Cable assembly
- Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues
- Report firmware bugs
- Work to ship all orders on time within company 8 business day guarantee
- Coordinate delivery of production orders with St. Louis office to meet customer expectations
- Packaging final products in preparation for shipping
- Maintain a clean and organized production area while keeping good controls on inventory
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Production & Materials Manager
- Ability to troubleshoot product failures and configuration issues
- Computer literate
- Experience with the use of manual or power operated hand tools
- Soldering and crimping skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing team player with a positive attitude
- Strong mechanical aptitude
If you believe you can measure up and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITC Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and resume. Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.