About the role
ITC Systems is pleased to offer the role of Project Coordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity that will see you working closely with our support department to ensure timely completion of ongoing projects. Reporting directly to the Software Support Manager.
What you bring to the table
Previous project coordinator experience with a track record of seeing projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You will use your exceptional verbal and written communication skills to keep all stakeholders informed throughout the project.
You have a never say quit attitude, always looking to take ownership of a task to completion and ensure the customer is 100% satisfied.
- Demonstrated experience with vendor and contract management;
- Demonstrated experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of projects;
- The application of project management methodologies, techniques, and tools;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of organizational change management methods and skills;
- Must have a G2 license
Day to day tasks included:
- Updating project status in Basecamp
- Working with the support team to ensure tasks are being completed
- Communicating status updates and risks with stakeholders
- Working with the sales team to ensure all information is provided for project kickoff
- Acting as a central point of contact between various departments
If this sounds like the type of team you would like to be a part of to start your career, please submit your cover letter and resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ITC Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Submission Details: firstname.lastname@example.org