We are pleased to announce an opening for a Purchasing Clerk position where you will be working closely with the Production and Materials Manager. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our team of experienced and talented procurement professionals but also liaise with several other departments as teamwork is vital throughout our organization. We provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, development, and career stimulation. We believe our strength in meeting customer deliverables and expectations is driven by our employees and we nurture a culture of performance.
The day to day duties of this position is to get the best value when procuring goods and services in terms of quality, reliability, price, and delivery. This opportunity will be measured against demonstrated capability in the following areas:
Duties & Qualifications:
- Generates all ITC Systems software licenses, registration and activation codes
- Purchase 3rd party software licenses and SIM cards
- Send vendor requests to activate credit card readers
- Handles vendor inquiries, delivery timelines, billing discrepancies and cancellations
- Communicates license information to sales and software support departments
- Creates delivery notes
- Manage and records all software licenses, SIM cards, registration and activation codes on spreadsheets
- Manages the purchasing department’s credit card expenses by posting A/P invoices, posting outgoing payments and generating the expense report in a timely manner.
- Review/approve vendor invoices for payment once software licenses are received
- Manage the MRP which includes verifying inventory levels, update current consumption and lead times to ensure the MRP is properly set up in SAP
- Other duties as assigned by the Production & Materials Manager
- A minimum of 3 years of purchasing experience
- Excellent phone and written communication are skills required
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills are required
- Driven to manage to schedule and targets
- Knowledge of the SAP system is an asset
Your professional talents will be recognized, and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefit package.
If you believe you can measure up and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume via email to email@example.com
ITC Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.