November 1, 2021
We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
ITC Systems takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of netZcore Purchase:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Maintain an appointed accessibility officer.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Solicit feedback from people with disabilities in our design process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.Citylights WebStore is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of netZcore Purchase. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers with netZcore Purchase:
- Phone: +1 416 289-2344
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 27 Mobile Drive, Toronto, Ontario, M4A 1H7
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
ITC’s OneCard applications, continually strives to provide the best possible experience for all users, including those with disabilities. We work to achieve that goal through compliance with industry accessibility standards, including Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act and level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. in our interface designs and software development.
Features used to enhance accessibility:
- Textual equivalents are provided for all non-textual elements.
- All forms and form elements are designed for accessibility.
- Color recognition is not required to convey information.
- Style sheets are not required to view content.
- Data tables are clearly identified for logical use.
- No multimedia elements are used.
- Server/client images and maps are not utilized in applications.
- Frames are not utilized in applications.
- Animation is not utilized in applications.
How accessible is our OneCard mobile application?
Both apps (iOS / Android) have been found compliant, with minor exceptions, with the WCAG 2.1A and AA Guidelines.
There are no restrictions for:
- Deaf users
- Limited hearing users.
- Non-verbal users
- Limited manipulation users
- Limited reach and strength users
- Cognitive user group
There are some restrictions for:
- Users without vision
- Users with limited vision
- Users without perception of colour
What we do about known issues
We work to achieve and maintain Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards, but it is not always possible for all our content to be accessible. Where content is not accessible, we will state a reason, warn users and offer alternatives.
To learn more about ITC Systems, please visit www.itcsystems.com.