About ITC Systems
ITC Systems is committed to an unparalleled customer experience, by embracing innovations in technology, facilitating systems integration, and widening our distribution channels across North America and beyond. Our mission is to be recognized as a leader in offline cash management systems. As a pioneer in the industry, we offer Campus OneCard solutions, Point of Sale, coin/credit/debit hardware and kiosks, managed print services, and more. With over 33 years of experience, we have a renewed focus on Software as a Service.
While we continue to innovate and expand our product offering, we are rapidly growing our market share in higher education, library, K-12, corporate, independent living, entertainment, and prison sectors. Some exciting new solutions include our enhanced secure cloud-based OneCard campus/corporate solution, cash management and secure stored value, cloud pay-for-print, cloud-based Point of Sale with integrated mobile food ordering, Kiosk ordering, kitchen KDS, mobile food lockers, and credit/debit clearing services.
About the Role
We are seeking to hire a Sales Operations Administrator to support and optimize the sales process across ITC, with a direct focus on enabling our frontline sales team to sell more efficiently and effectively. This will be achieved by supporting the strategic direction and reducing friction in the sales process. Sales Ops works with leadership to fulfil both strategic and tactical functions through strategy, data analysis, training, forecasting, and sales process optimization. With an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the customer base, sales ops is focused on driving success and the long-term retention of ITC’s customers. This role will report to the VP of Sales.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the execution of strategies, processes, and documentation to meet the goals of the sales organization with a primary focus on sales process optimization.
- Improve performance and productivity by eliminating barriers and smoothing out processes for the sales team.
- Contribute to high performance and expertise throughout the sales department by executing administrative and operational tasks.
- Assist with process optimization, data analysis, training, and knowledge management to ensure their sales reps have the information and skills to succeed.
- Assist in ensuring that standards and processes are clearly documented and accessible in a central knowledge base or resource center.
In this role, tasks will include:
- Creating quotes to our support, sales, service, and customer success teams.
- Accept purchase orders, and transition quotes to sales orders.
- Answer customer inquiries over the phone, and by email.
- Offer after-sale support to customers in the form of post-sale packages.
- Prepare and send invoices to customers.
- Maintain accurate account, contact, and opportunity data in CRM tool.
- Keep an organized file system of sales documents.
- Participate in the preparation and submission of RFP responses and sales proposals.
- Assist VP of Sales with sales operations tasks (i.e., tracking meeting minutes and action items, coordination of events, etc.).
- Any other business requirements that might be required from time to time.
We are looking for a blend of qualifications, including:
- Post-secondary education specializing in Arts or Business Administration, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a sales environment and a basic understanding of sales processes
- Experience working in a software technology environment, or similar
- High proficiency in using communication and email tools and MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and care for data accuracy
- Experience using enterprise CRM and ERP tools (i.e., Salesforce and SAP, or similar)
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You show a keen desire to understand ITC’s business, and are not afraid to ask questions and look for opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Providing an excellent customer experience is important to you.
- You are keen to apply your exceptional administrative and organizational skills towards enabling the success of your team and the business.
- You work well in a dynamic team environment managing multiple tasks at once, with the ability to prioritize these tasks.
- You show initiative by acting, rather than reacting.
- You are invested in the quality of your work, and show a dedication to its outcomes.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your interest in joining ITC Systems. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
ITC Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you have or anticipate any accommodation needs, kindly include the details alongside your application, so that our team can make adequate preparations.